Dahi vada is a famous snack all over India.It can be made in different styles.Different parts in India prepare in different style as per their taste.Here my recipe completely my style.Being favorite in our family I often do this once in a month.This month during Sankranthi festival I made these vadas.So thought of doing dahi vada chat.This week I'm posting diffrent styles of chat recipes in Blogging Marathon 48.Here goes my recipe.
- Vadas 4( made of urad dal,check the recipe here
- yogurt or curd 1 cup
- Finely chopped onions 2 tbspns
- Finely chopped green chilli 1
- Jeera powder 1 tspn
- Chat masala 1 spn
- Vatana curry 2 tbspns( We may use chole,check vatana curry recipe here
- Sev or boondi just to sprinkle on top
- Salt to taste( very less)
- Prepare vadas before ( given the link how to prepare vada)and just soak vadas in cold water for 5 mins and squeeze extra water from it ,keep aside.
- Take a bowl and mix yogurt with salt or you can skip salt.
- Now slowly transfer these vadas in yogurt mixture.Add vatana curry on top of it.
- Sprinkle chopped onions,green chillie on top of it.
- Drizzle some jeera powder,chilli powder,chat masala on top of it.( you may adds weet sauce if you like it.)