- 2 cups of rice flour
- 1 cup of Besan( sanaga pindi)
- 1 tsp of ghee( clarified Butter)
- 1 spn of Vamu (ajwain)
- 1spn of red chilli powder.
- Salt to taste
- To make delicious jantikalu first we get ready the dough .
- Take a wide bowl, mix all ingredients and slowly add water to make tight dough like we do for chapathis or rotis.( you may add drops of water while pressing if the dough will be more tight to press)
- Once the dough is ready, keep aside for ten mins.Mean time we can heat oil in a wide,deep non stick pan for making jantikalu.
- I had a very good jantikalu maker at home.I put small amount in the maker and just pressing on both sides we can get the desired shape.
- While frying we have to be more cautious. As the oil comes almost to the top of the pan so make sure we first simmer the stove then slowly we can put it in medium to high flame.
- Once it is almost little brown color we can take out and put it in a plate.
- Delicious jantikalu ready to taste.