Many months I was away from Blogging due to lot of things.Recently we shifted to our new home.Hmm what a tired thing moving to new-home, after being in apartments many years.Finally we are almost settled in our new home.My first baking in our newhome is Frittata.It came out very nice.Frittata is an egg based Italian dish very much similar to omelette. I haven't tried Frittata yet until now.This is my first mini Frittata snack.When I signed for mini baking snacks,immediately came to my mind was egg based snacks.This is a easy baking snack with eggs and stay fresh until a week in the refrigerator.When I tasted mini Frittata i feel as if im eating veg omelette..It tastes very good with soft fluffy texture inside.Posting this recipe in BM#73 UNDER mini baked goodies.My daughter finished few in just few mins.Finally I felt very happy that she liked it and want me to bake again and again.
- Eggs 4
- milk 1/4 cup
- Grated cheese( paramecium or mozzarella)1/2 cup
- chopped vegetables( mushroom,capsicum,red onions) 1/2 cup
- Basil flakes 1/2 tspn
- Red chilli flakes 1/2 tspn
- salt little to taste
- crushed pepper 1/4 tspn
- Beat eggs until fluffy in a bowl,then add milk,pepper and salt.
- saute chopped vegetables in a pan for 2 to 3 mins.Let it cool and keep aside.
- Mix chopped vegetables in the egg mixture,give quick stir and keep aside.
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Arrange a muffin tray and grease it with olive oil or butter.
- slowly pour the batter in each space so that it just fills half of the mold.
- Arrange small sliced or chopped tomato on top.
- Bake around 15 to 20 mins or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.