A waffle is a leavened batter or dough cooked between two plates,patterned to give a characteristic size and shape.This time tried different recipe called waffle pizza,which is very easy to prepare yet delicious.There really aren't any measurements for the ingredients.Just add how much we like.When I was thinking what to prepare for kids with waffles as they bored eating waffle with syrup,so I tried this recipe.It was loved by all my family members great snack for kids I'm posting this recipe in BM#47 under the theme 'kids delight' holiday special recipe.Here goes my easy recipe.
- Waffles lightly toasted 4
- Grated Mozarella cheese 4 tbspns
- Italian seasoning 1 tspn
- Veggies( sliced onion, green and red pepper,olives, mushrooms )
- Chilli flakes 1/4 tspn( just to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat oven to broiler.
- Place toasted waffles on a slightly greased baking sheet
- Spread little bit of grated cheese on top of it.
- Now slowly spread pizza sauce on top of it.
- Arrange veggies on top of it.Sprinkle some Italian seasoning.
- Add remaining cheese on top of each waffle.
- Broil apapproximately to 10 mins( or until cheese melts,mine done around 6 mins)
- Enjoy yummy waffle pizza.
Note; Do not toast waffle brown,else it may burn while broil.
Check out for fellow bloggers in BM#47