Tutti frutti cookies are very delicious and a great snack for everyone.When I bought tutti frutti from Indian grocery I thought to make yummy cake.When i finished baking cake rest of them store it in refrigerator.Thought cookies goes well with tutti frutti and addition of custard powder and milk powder gave it a rich taste with very good flavor.I followed Vahrehvah recipe.When I was baking cookies my kitchen filled with nice aroma,my kids who are not sweet lovers rushed to kitchen and keep asking me cookies.Thank god my younger one who is a picky eater loved it.I'm posting this recipe in BM#46 under the theme "car snacks".Here goes my yummy recipe..
- All purpose flour 1 cup( 250 ml)
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 3/4 tspn
- Cardamom powder 2 tspns
- Milk powder 4 tspns
- Custard powder 1/4 cup( 50 gms)
- Tutti frutti 1/2 cup
- Sugar powdered 1/2 cup( you can increase sugar quantity)
- Pineapple essence 1/2 tspn
- Milk 3 tbspn
- Take a large bowl add all purpose flour,tutti frutti,custard powder,milk powder,cardamom powder,Baking powder and mix it well.
- In another bowl cream butter,powdered sugar,fruit essence,milk.
- Slowly add flour mix to the butter cream mix and make it as tight dough.Roll the dough into thin sheet and cut them into desired shapes.
- Preheat oven 375F and bake for 20 to 25 mins.( check after 15 mins if the edges are brown)
- When the edges are brown taken out from the oven and let it cool.Enjoy yummy cookies.
NOTE: Add 1 or 2 tbspn of all purpose flour when you feel the dough is not firm.
Check out Blogging Marathon page for fellow bloggers in BM#46