Raw banana or plantains carry more vitamin A than bananas.Fresh plantains have more potassium.Plantains make delicious savory recipes used in place of potatoes in baking.Boiled and mashed plantains are used in many recipes.I usually cook fry, cutlet ,dal ,bajji...Usually i replace some of my potato dishes with raw banana whenever raw banana is available to me.This the first time i tried very simple easy recipe which is good while travelling.I'm posting this recipe in BM#46 under the theme car snacks.
- Raw banana 2
- Red chilli powder less than 1/4 tspn
- pepper powder 1/4 tspn
- Chat masala sprinkle on top(less than 1/4 tspn)
- Oil for deep fry
- Take 2 raw banana and peel out the skin and cut into thin slices with vegetable slicer.
- In another bowl add raw banana slices,red chilli powder,salt,pepper powder.Mix it well
- Heat oil in pan,when it is hot drop slices slowly in the oil and fry them until golden brown in medium flame.
- Drain it on a paper towel and sprinkle some chat masala on top and enjoy crispy snack.
Check out for fellow bloggers in BM#46