Pizza muffin is a very interesting recipe.My kids love to eat pizza so i thought of preparing this recipe.We can add our favorite vegetables inside.These muffins smell out just like pizza out of the oven.Not only these pizza muffins are tasty,they are super easy to put together.we no need to spend lot of time in the kitchen.I'm posting this recipe in BM#43 under the theme pizza snacks.This is the first time I'm preparing so many pizza snacks.Ohh my kids love it..Here goes my easy interesting recipe.
- All purpose flour 1 1/2 cup means one and half cup( mine is 1 cup=200ml)
- Baking powder 2 tspn
- 1 tspn of italian seasoning( dried basil leaves,oregon)
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Red bell pepper 1/2 cup diced(small chopped)
- Salt 1/4 tspn
- In a large bowl whisk together flour,baking powder,italian seasoning,salt.
- Take another bowl whisk together milk,eggs,oil .Slowly add flour stir until it is just moistened.
- Stir in cheese,red bellpepper.Pour the batter slowly in each muffin cup so that it fills upto 3/4 cup
- sprinkle cheese over muffins.On top add small tomato slice cut side up.
- Preheat the oven and bake 375F for about 25 min or until the top portion is firm.
Check out for fellow bloggers in BM#43