Long back one of my friend asked me to give the recipe of eggless butter less cookies ,then i tried these ones.These are good in taste and a healthy version.These Mini biscuits kids love to enjoy eating anytime.The original recipe is made with wheat flour ,but I tried using all purpose flour.Here is the recipe I followed .you can use custard powder of your choice..Posting the recipe in Bm#73 under the theme Mini baked goodies.Here is the recipe..
- All purpose flour1 cup
- custard powder( vanilla flavor or any flavor) 1/4 cup
- milk1/4 cup
- ghee 2 tspn
- sugar 1/2cup
- baking powder1/2 tspn
- Baking soda 1/4tspn
- chopped pistachio
- In a bowl add flour,custard powder,sugar,baking powder and baking soda,ghee.
- mix all ingredients
- Add milk slowly and knead well to prepare the dough.
- Take small amunt od dough
- Roll into small chapathi and cut into desired shape..sprinkle some chopped pistachio on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350F around 15 to 20 mins or until it just changes golden color.
Sending this to srivalli' kids delight under mini baked goodies hosted by Gayatri