Fruit salads are just layering the chopped fruits in a bowl and mixing with our favorite ingredients.There are various types of fruit salads prepared in different ways.Usually I Prepare custard fruit salad with variety of fruits.It tastes good only when refrigerated.Coming to this simple fruit salad is very quick process to serve kids when they are very hungry.Especially my daughter who is a picky eater keep asking me snacks every time.( skipping her main course).Luckily she loves fruits a lot.So I keep giving her variety of fruits in different ways.Today I'm posting watermelon salad in BM#65 under the theme Soups and salads.
- water melon chunks 1 cup
- Blueberries 1/2 cup
- Apple 1/2 chopped into smalla chunks
- sugar 1 tspns
- Mint leaves 1 or 2
- Pepper powder 1/4 tspn
- chat masala a pinch
- Chop all fruits except berries into small cubes.
- Mix all fruits nicely.Add a dash of pepper, little sugar and a pinch of chat masala.
- Sprinkle few mint leaves on top.
- Enjoy the simple watermelon salad in this hot summer..